All levels of Rudiments are taught as well as the levels of History and some of the Harmony. To accommodate the busy life styles of the students, I offer these courses during the summer months in a "crash course" format as well as during the school year in semesters.
Did you know?
- all students of a musical instrument (includes voice) require theory co-requisites?
- RCM exams can be used for school credits?
- Grade 10 - Practical Level 6 and Theory 6
- Grade 11 - Practical Level 7 and Theory 7
- Grade 12 - Practical Level 8 and Theory 8
- to get your RCM practical exam certificates after Level 4 you need the RCM theory exam completed:
|Level 5||- Theory 5|
|Level 6||- Theory 6|
|Level 7||- Theory 7|
|Level 8||- Theory 8|
|Level 9||- History 9 and Harmony 9|
|Level 10||- History 10 and Harmony 10|
|ARCT||- History ARCT and Harmony ARCT|
Schedule for Theoretical Subjects
More Information is coming.
If you want to take these courses please let me know ASAP.
My teacher number is: 04243